|Thomas Rowlandson & Augustus Pugin.|
Pugin & Rowlandson del.t et sculp.t. Bluck aquat. London Pub. 1st May 1809 at R. Ackermann's Repository of Arts 101 Strand.
Aquatint with fine original hand colour. 230 x 275mm.
The Royal Circus and Equestrian Philharmonic Academy in Blackfriars Road, Southwark. In 1809 (the year of publication) it was converted into a theatre and renamed the Surrey Theatre.
From Ackermann's 'Microcosm of London', a series of views with the figures drawn by the caricaturist Thomas Rowlandson and the buildings by architectural draughtsman Augustus Pugin.
|<<Back to Catalogue||Enquire>>|