View of the Suspension Bridge across the Thames at Hammersmith, erected under the direction of w. Tierney Clark Esqr. Civil Engineer. This engraving is respectfully inscribed to His Royal Highness The Duke of Sussex By the Hammersmith Bridge Company.
Engraved by Letitia Byrne. [n.d., 1829.]
Steel engraving with original colour. 341 x753mm. Very good.
Showing a view of the bridge designed by William Tierney Clark and opened on 6th October 1827. This preceded the current bridge designed by Sir Joseph Bazalgette which opened in 1887.
|<<Back to New Stock||Enquire>>|