17. The Continuation of ye Road from London to St. Davids.
Engraving with good later colouring. 320 x 470mm.
This is the last part of the route, beginning at Briton (Burton) Ferry, through Swansea, Llanethy, Kidewelly, Llanstaffan, Haverford West to St. Davids. It was published in the first printed atlas of road maps, Ogilby's 'Britannia', first published 1675, this example from the second state, with the number added.
|<<Back to Catalogue||Enquire>>|