The Light-house on Point of Air. Flintshire.
Drawn & Engraved by Will.m Daniell. Published by Messrs. Longman & Co. Paternoster Row & W. Daniell 9 Cleveland St. Fitzroy Square, London, July 1, 1815.
Aquatint in original colour. 230 x 300 mm.
This lighthouse was built in 1776. Replaced in 1844 and then after 1883 was out of use and replaced by a lightship.
|<<Back to Catalogue||Enquire>>|