The Baynton-Williams Gallery was founded by Laurence Baynton-Williams in 1946. His son, Roger, joined the business 1954, later becoming a partner, then taking over when Laurence retired. Through the 60s and 70s the firm was based in South Kensington then Knightsbridge, with another outlet in Richmond, Surrey. In 1984 Roger and his wife, Sarah, moved the business to Arundel in West Sussex. Roger died in 2011 and Sarah continued the business until her death in 2020.
Roger’s two sons, Ashley and Miles, are also in the map and print trade.
Back to Top